Sunday 19 February 2012

Hanim Khaleeda Ismail

Hola senor/senorita...
me wanna tell you something about my cheerful-talkative-talented-magnifico and wonderful buddy Mrs. Hanim Khaleeda Ismail..:) as u all know kami ni sebaya so bnyk la bnde yg kami share time kat MRSM Beseri..time2 dkt SPM...she is the one who teach me and she became my only TUTOR..haha bpk semangat dia mengajar and now dia jd cikgu tuition..haha unbeliveable..ahaks :D

le conclusion..hee thanx for always supporting me and helping me no matter what..hope boleh gossip lagi ngan Mrs. Hanim A.S.A.P :)

p/s : kalau ade pape hal just inform me k and last but not least something that i learn from Spain..hee
       ( mostrar al mundo entero que se puede confiar en ti mismo y quenada te detenga )..use Google Translate if you nk tau maksud dia..hee 

No comments:

Post a Comment