Friday 20 January 2012

Sobrina


Hye again...heee :)
not much to say but here it is...hee to my super duper sweet-caring-loyal-trustworthy-dearest girlfriend,   Datin Sobrina :)
i'm always been understanding to you...hee :)
having u in my big red heart always makes me happy and cheer up my world whenever i'm
absolutely  lonely..hee :)
kept thinking of you whenever i listened to My Heart Will Go On, by Celin Dion...hee
i also love you with all my heart and deep down my heart i hope that this relationship will keep on going
smoothly and happily..hee
do take care and have fun k...i'll be back within 3 weeks
"Come live in my heart and pay no rent"
haha..this is true and please pay no rent k :)
i'm totally happy with a wonderful special girlfriend named Nur Sobrina..

"You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well"
i also found my sweet-caring princess..hee :)
girl u just amazing...just the way u are..
I Love You Datin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment