Thursday 19 January 2012

22/12/2011 a date to remember :)


 always been..hee :)
Hye...
post ni suppose di buat pada 22/1/2012 tp time tu i'm already on my way to Cairo
so here it is...hee to my Datin..well a month da kita eak time 22/1/2012 nnt..hee
totally i'm happy with you... hee :) Datin look extra cute when dia blushing...omjayyyyyyyy haha :)
she is special in some way plus special to me..hee :)..sepanjang sesi suai kenal ngan Datin, bnyk bnde yg dia ajar and share ngan kita..really appreciate it :)
thnx so much Datin..she is absolutely loving and caring person which makes me cair and miss her everyday...hahah
OMJAYYYYYYYYY!! haha :D
"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart"
i'm really glad that the special person that catch your heart and get a key to your heart is ME..
i'm a man of my word as i had promised to you..
When I see your face,There's not a thing that I would change.Cause you're amazing,Just the way you are.And when you smile,The whole world stops and stares for a while.'Cause girl you're amazing,Just the way you are.
Last but no least..hee :)
I LOVE YOU DATIN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment